Saturday, February 16, 2013

Yummy Potatoes ...

 I gave Mrs Woog's "Aunt Penny's potatoes" recipe a whirl last night.  As is common with me, I don't mind adapting a recipe to suit us - Bri doesn't like capsicum so I swapped it out for sweet potato... This first picture shows it after baking for about 25 minutes.
~
 This is when I added the bacon, parsley and rosemary.  The smell is amazing!
~
 Nearly ready at this stage, another careful toss...
~
... and I added a sprinkling of cheese.  It was smashing!  Definitely a recipe to do again, thanks Mrs Woog!
Cheers - Joolz 
(I promise this is my last post for today!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joolz, this looks great! My hubby can't tolerate capsicum so the suggestion of substituting sweet potato is great! Will definitely be giving this a try.
    Cheers Judy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.