Saturday, February 16, 2013

This week ...

 A few pictures from my garden...the roses have flushed again but I am afraid the hot weather has knocked them later in the week, the blooms are not fresh like this any more...
~
 My tomato plants are still producing a few tomatoes (I haven't bought any since Christmas)...
~
 ~
 The planter, while the concept is good, just dries out too quickly.  Even watering morning and night, it still is looking frazzled.
~
 ~
 ~
 Black Magic Agapanthus
~
 ~
 Just watered roses, a big soggy looking...
~
 Breakfast on Tuesday - not a thing pencilled into my diary for this week - yay!
~
 Still juicing each morning!
~
 Someone spoiled me on Valentine's Day!  Aren't I lucky?
~
While in Sydney, I was treated to a 90 session at Endota Spa so I had a upper body massage and a pedicure/foot massage.  Absolute bliss!  I purchased some of their Lemon Grass herbal tea.  It is very soothing, I sat and sipped it this morning while thinking of how I would fill my day.  Four loads of washing is one way how to while the day away!
~
 Operation Declutter! This is my perfume/jewellery table in my bedroom - time for a tidy!
~
That's better!
~
 The man loves his reading material but it drives me insane!
~
Again, much better!
~
 I made more bread rolls today as there were none left in the freezer.  I am quite frustrated with the yeast.  I mixed up the first batch with warm water (on the right) and left it 10 minutes to start fermenting.  There wasn't much action so I got out another sachet and made another batch.  Almost immediately, the new batch started to work and 10 minutes later was frothy and ready to go...
~
 I can't work out why 2 sachets would react so differently.  Most annoying as I would have had a flop if I used the first batch.
~
Anyway, the rolls turned out nice and we will enjoy them with our dinner tonight.
~
Cheers - Joolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.