Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sydney ...

Last Friday we attended a black tie dinner in Sydney.  It was held down in the Rocks area so the Harbour Bridge was right under our nose!
~
~
Yes, this is my man in his tuxedo!
~
Beautiful table setting... 
~
Beautiful food ...
~
Beautiful desserts ...
~
We went out to Watson's Bay to Doyle's famous seafood restaurant...
~
The best raspeberry & white choc creme brulee ...
~
Next morning we strolled through the markets which were bustling right near our hotel... I bought this delicious dried fruit.  It has so much flavour - I definitely want to try dehydrating my own fruit!
~
Sunday lunch we went to East Ocean Chinese Restaurant in China Town and had yum cha.  The restaurant was so busy!  It was really good, though.
~
Finally, this is a Thai Beef Salad that I had on the Friday while out and about in Sydney's shopping district.  It was amazing.  So full of flavour, I ate every morsel of it!  I am going to try and recreate it at home soon.
~
So that concluded our third full-on weekend in a row.  This weekend I am not leaving the house!
Cheers - Joolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.