Thursday, January 31, 2013

Welcome rain ...

We went to bed last night to the sound of rain on the roof.  It had stopped by the time we got up but later this morning it started again and has been steady for hours now. Nice, straight down rain which will do our garden and lawn lots of good.
Our rainwater tanks were down to about a foot left in each one so I am doing a happy dance here!
~
I hope the weather in your part of the world is being nice to you, we've seen so much bad weather lately, I hope things settle down for while.
~
Cheers - Joolz

5 comments:

  1. So good! I hope it fills your tanks and continues on to my place! We have been so dry here this summer, in direct contrast to the past two summers we have been in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do us Victorians get the SA weather??...I hope so as we are two weeks probley less away from no water tanks are at the bottom thirds

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having rain here in Melbourne tonight which is most welcome. Hope our tanks are filled to the brim.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you got that good soaking rain, hope it has filled your tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. South Texas...beautiful blue skies...sunny but cool temps. Gorgeous. I would say the same for rain, because we are SO dry.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.