Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Another trip around the sun...

 Gee, we have had some cracker sunsets  lately.  We seem to alternate between hot, sticky days with thunder storms in the evening, to breezy, cool days then back to the sticky weather again...
~
 These pics were taken last week when we had some really hot days...
~
 ~
 Kirby had her 22nd birthday on Thursday so we went up to the city on Friday to celebrate with dinner out then more dining out on the weekend.  I made her a Cappucino cake as she loves coffee.
~
 It turned out well, but I would say, it's best suited to be frosed then eaten straight away - whereas I had to refrigerate it on Thursday night then pack it in a cool box to take to Adelaide.  It was a bit dry by then, not nice and spongy like when I first iced it.
~
 Nonetheless, she got to blow out all those candles when we got home from our lovely meal out at Georges.  She is enjoying her job and it quite the city girl.  We are so proud of the beautiful woman that she is!
Love you, Kirby! xxx
~
 ~
 Another sunset (I had this picture on my iPad)
~
... and more of my lovely roses.  Next post is on the restaurant we went to on Sunday with friends.
~
Cheers - Joolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.