Saturday, November 3, 2012

What the hell am I doing wrong with Blogger!!!

Updated: I have had another try today to make changes to my blog.  I go in through Template, I have chosen an Ethereal template and applied that.  I hit the customise button and it takes me to the Blogger Template Designer.  I go through and choose colours, fonts etc, applying them to the blog as I go.  When I hit View Blog, it all looks wonderful.  The background I chose 2 days ago is there, although it wasn't this morning and it all looks great.  When I log out and come back, the changes are not there and it has reverted to stupid font and text colours!  For the love of Pete!
 I go into design and choose a background and apply it.
 Then when I go into template and choose the template it gets rid of the background I want!
   I am so frustrated I don't know what to do!
I am obviously doing something wrong!
   Please help me!
I think my hair is falling out!

2 comments:

  1. I think you must pick your templace first and then your background....I'm as far from an expert as can be but I think that's what I did...

    it is soooooo frustrating :(
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to pick the right template first, then do the background html. Sometimes they tell you which one to use that makes it work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...