Sunday, October 21, 2012

Animals in Tasmania

Rather than do a from 'start to finish' post about our Tasmania trip I thought I would do it in segments - animals, food we ate, towns where we stayed etc.... So today, I will start with animals.
~
Tasmanian Devil (called Aussie) - Cradle Mountain
~
 Spotted Quoll - Cradle Mountain
~
Wallaby - Cradle Mountain
~
Pademelon (Thylogale billardierii) - Cradle Mountain
~
Mother possum and her baby - came sneaking up to our cottage looking to steal our dinner!
~
Kangaroo - Freycinet National Park
~
Blue Wren - Freycinet National Park
~
Possum - Freycinet National Park
~
Seagulls - Bay of Fires
~
Peacock - Cataract Gorge, Launceston
~
Peacock displaying tail feathers

2 comments:

  1. Loving this post with all those gorgeous animals.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard no seen a spotted quoll before, interesting.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.