Friday, September 21, 2012

Melting Moments and Anzacs ...

I zipped home from work last night and knocked up these two batches of biscuits.  Two of my sisters are taking my Mum (82) to Adelaide to see her sister (87) and brother (89).  I thought they'd enjoy something with their cuppa.
~
The recipe for Melting Moments is here and for some reason, I cannot find where I have ever posted a recipe for Anzacs!  I will get it put up later today.
~
Best go and tidy the house before heading off to work.  I'm not sure what's for dinner tonight, something easy would be good!
~
Cheers - Joolz

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh they look yummy. I will be making some Anzacs on the weekend before my Mr15 arrives,,,,they are his favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a kind person and also a great cook or should we be saying Chef, now!! You inspire me to want to cook more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re Your comment on my blog.

    Your comments here are set up the same as mine by the looks Joolz. It doesn't change the blogs that have word verification on unfortunately...you will still have trouble reading the words. It is up to the writer to change to suit the audience. Hope you understand what I am saying, not very good at expressing what I want to say...

    Yummy looking Melting Moments and Anzacs. I am not making any naughty stuff at the moment, back on the health kick, hopefully I stick with it this time. Have 7-10kg to shed that I put on over Winter!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made melting moments too yesterday and danas choc cake, should keep us a happy for a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.