Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rainbows and bread making...

It's been a bleak old week here and today was no different - wet and extremely cold! This double rainbow was a welcome sight this morning ... it at last meant the sun was out for a bit...
~
Last week I bought some new biscuit racks (they stack on top of each other) and a new baking tray for bread rolls... I had seen it on MasterChef and happened to see them in Spotlight...
~
Gus is cooking dinner tonight to I made bread rolls this afternoon - same recipe as the bread sticks from Joyfulhomemaker... I am really happy with the way my Breville mixed and kneads the dough...
~
I always worry that things will stick when baking so GladBake or MultixBake is my baking friend. I use it for everything. I almost cringe when I watch MasterChef and they don't line their baking trays with the stuff! I ran a strip of the paper through the baking pan so that the rolls sat on it... No sticky rolls here!
~
How good do they look?
~
Bit chuffed with them, actually!
~
Cheers - Joolz

2 comments:

  1. Oh My gosh those rolls do look awesomely delish! We have a bakery nearby butb they make rotten rolls...All too crispy nothing inside of them!...I was making bread lots in the breadmaker but after a run of failed loaves gave up...Yours make me wonder to try again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bread roll tin, might have to go to Spotlight this week

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...