Monday, November 14, 2011

Dolly - you're amazing!

Last weekend, I travelled to Adelaide with 2 of my sisters and my brother-in-law to see Dolly Parton in concert.
~
What an entertainer! She is 65 years old now and still fills the stage with energy and vibrance! She sang songs from her new album as well as some oldies...
~
... my pictures aren't that great because we were quite a way back from the stage, but you get the idea...
~
She is still very buxom....
~
~
The finale... I am sure everyone came away feeling well entertained by this lovely lady. She sure can talk - almost as much as she can sing!
~
(L-R Sue, Joolz & Leanne)
We ended up at Windy Point (took a wrong turn!)...
~
I got to meet up with my eldest sister, Maz, too! She and her hubby went to Dolly also.
~
A fun weekend was had by all. I got to come home with Kirby and she is now on a weeks break before starting her new job. Exciting!
~
Cheers - Joolz

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous Joolz!! Some friends of ours saw Dolly in Perth and said she was absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to go but she sold out here very quickly. She is up her at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have loved Dolly since I was a little girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.