Friday, August 19, 2011

15 minute Challenge...

This is my first time linking up with 15 Minute Challenge at Life in Pieces (found through Shay at Quilting in my Pyjamas)
~
My Dear Jane cross stitch has been neglected of late. I did do a bit a few weekends ago but I have been busy since then. I am taking it with me this weekend and I hope to get at least 15 minutes worth in. Although those squares and triangles are fairly small, they do take time.
It's starting to look pretty, don't ya think?
~
Joolz

7 comments:

  1. It is looking pretty! Enjoy your weekend with your beautiful girls.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been catching up on all your news. This cross stitch is looking gorgeous but there is a lot of work in it. Maybe I should try the 15 minute challenge as well... Enjoy your girls weekend! We had planned to head to Melb Uni Open Day sunday but too much on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm starting a piece myself this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cross stitch is looking fabulous ....although I would probably not attempt a Dear Jane anything! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! But very labor intensive! Hope you can get in your 15 minutes this weekend.

    Welcome to the 15 Minute Challenge. Hope to hear from you next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woh. I love that sampler!
    I surcharged for a long time the pattern, but I cannot find it.
    Do you know where I can bay the pattern?
    Kind regards, Evelyne

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.