Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Red sky in the morning...

... is a shepherd's warning - so the saying goes. Looks like it's going to be a grey sky, cold, still day. Our autumn is fading into winter. I have my heating set to come on at 4pm so the house is warm when Bri and I get home then.
~
I am trying this Meat Loaf recipe from Marie at 'A Year from Oak Cottage' Recipe site. Marie is a wonderful cook and I have tried many of her yummy things. Meatloaf recipe is here.
~
I will let you know how it goes. The cold weather means belly warming meals so I am always on the look out for something hearty.
~
Enjoy your day, whatever you may be doing
~
Cheers - Joolz

4 comments:

  1. The sky is beautiful and that meatloaf looks pretty tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty sunrise!
    Your blog always makes my tummy rumble in a good way :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie's recipes are staples in my house as well. And I've just come across an Aussie blogger (Sandra at http://120dollarsfoodchallenge.com/) who also has some fantastic family recipes.

    We always say "Red sun at night, sailor's delight. Red sun in the morning, sailors take warning." And I have to say that it is largely true. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cool here in Melbourne in the mornings! Lovely photo Joolz.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...