Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We are finally enjoying some lovely spring weather. This is my backyard garden this morning. Angus mowed the lawns on Sunday so everything looks neat and tidy. I am starting to regret putting in the basketball ring when we built this house 6 years ago. Our girls haven't thrown a hoop for a couple of years now.
~
This is the view out my back door. The glass table gets horribly dirty and needs a good clean (add it to the list...). We have the chiminea sitting in the middle of nowhere under the pergola and it annoys the crap out of me! We use it once a year if we are lucky!
~
My tidy bedroom. The door on the right of the bed leads to our walk in robe - where a multitude of sins are hidden! Tidy bedroom usually means untidy walk-in robe! Lol!
~
My mantlepiece is cluttered with souveniers at the moment. Will sort it out when I put up my Christmas decorations.
~
And finally, Bonnie cat, sunning herself this morning. She rolled and lolled about and was very pleased with herself.
~
Hope the weather is favourable in your corner of the globe,

Cheers - Joolz

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tour of your lovely home and garden. Yes, the weather looks wonderful there. It is a beautiful Fall and Indian Summer here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny isn't it I feel like I am home blogging again - thank you for the welcome and welcome back yourself.

    Plant some geraniums in that chimnea !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our weather is b****y awful! Rain, sleet, wind and cold. It's a long time til spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been very busy. I love the spring. Here we don't get any real seasons, it is kind of weird. It was so nice to go home and enjoy a bit of the fall and see all the beautiful leaves changing.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.