Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Pay it Forward Pressie...

*
This is the sweet little throw rug that Ande from Burger Six made for me as her Pay It Forward gift. She forgot to take a pic so I thought I'd post a pic on my blog.
I promise to have my PIF's in the mail by January 31st to complete my end of the bargain. My PIF recipients are Pip, Marcy and Picklesticks so keep a look out in your mail boxes for a surprise.
~
I've been busy this morning, making the Vegeroni Bake, a glaze for our baked ham, a spice rub to go on 2 Beer Can Chickens and now I have to wrap 10 bottles of Champagne in cellophane and bows and write in cards for our staff. I have the washing machine going, my Christmas tunes blaring and a little elf (who's name happens to be Holly!) is cleaning the house so it's all good!
~
It's lovely and cool outside after a disgusting day yesterday. I went to Mt. G shopping and my car registered the temperature outside as 45C!!! It had cooled down to 34C by the time I returned home. We had really strong winds in the evening before finally getting a spit of rain around midnight. There was a bushfire about 100kms away so I hope that was extinguished with the rain. It's been raining all morning here so that has washed all the dust away. I think the forecast for tomorrow is about 23C (72F) so it should be a pleasant day.
~
Still lots of organising to do, tables to set, a fresh pine tree to trim with gold baubles and meat to cook. I have one more present to add to then wrap and I'm done! Phew!
~
Cheers - Joolz

5 comments:

  1. I hope your enjoying the rain and the cooler weather...Have a great Christmas and New year...
    Blessings Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten about the PIF, but thats ok, now I will have a legitimate reason to visit a few craft shops over Christmas so I can get ideas for my PIF's. The Beer Can chickens sound interesting. The cool change has come just in time.
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Christmas, Joolz!!!
    Blessings & Hugs
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a fantastic and Merry Christmas, Joolz! It was a rather quiet day around here - and it was utterly perfect!
    All the best to you and yours, and may 2010 find y'all healthy and happy!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your pics turned out better than mine would have. I hope you are enjoying it. We have a few so that we can keep some in the car for when the kids need a blanket, or we decide to go to the park. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.