Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 13 - Off to the Footy...

Day 13 - Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal toast with vegemite and peanut butter.
*
Off to our local Football/Netball Grand Final at our home ground, Hatherleigh. I was rostered on the sell raffle tickets for an hour and a half then decided I'd stay and watch our A Reserve netball team play their GF. They won! I took a packed lunch so I would not be tempted to eat a hotdog, sausage roll or hot chips and gravy. Oh my, they used to taste so good!
*
Lunch - wholemeal ham, cheese & mustard sandwich, container of fruit salad, banana.
Nibbles - pistachio nuts, dried apricots. Water.
*
After the A Reserve game I helped on one of the food and drink stalls then I got asked to work in the canteen for a while. Thats where the chips & gravy are....
But I was very good and didn't have any! Yay!
*
Dinner - Angus cooked some loin lamb chops in the Weber and I did a salad of lettuce leaves, dried cranberries, olives, cucumber and cheese. I roased potato and sweet potato in the oven with some seasoning. Our table is pictured above. We sat and talked a lot about the busy week ahead. Angus is off for a business trip so there was laundry to get ready also.
*
After a very warm, windy day (22C) it is now raining (on my towels on the line!).
*
Cheers - Joolz

Visit: www.30daythrowdown.blogspot.com Join in and EAT. For REAL!

1 comment:

  1. I truly am moving in!
    All you make sounds delish!
    It is funny with community things how many things we end up dong eh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...