Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Kirby has left to return to Adelaide for Uni again. We've had her home for a whole month which has been lovely. We've had some great meals and catchups and she caught up with her friends from Mt.G and here a few times so that was good. I think Bri certainly enjoyed her company. Kirby went back with nearly twice as much luggage as when she arrived (and all her clothes washed and folded) and a few more frozen meals to fall back on. Next up is Quantitative Methods for Business, Market Analysis, Managing Communication in Business and Buyer and Consumer Behaviour. Okay, did your head just explode, cos mine just did! Anyway, the washing machine has cooled down now so I'd better get to work.
*
Cheers - Joolz

2 comments:

  1. My girls are back at uni now too. They are not studying anything that makes my head explode, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that she is going to have a good time. I remember the days of coming home and then going back. It was hard but fun at the same time. Now I wish I could go and just have an hour with no kids. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.