Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weber Pizza...

These were the bad boys we made tonight for dinner. I made dough in my bread machine. Mine (above) was napoli tomato sauce, salami, bacon, pineapple, green stuffed olives, anchovies, onion, philly cheese dollops & pizza cheese.
This is it when it was cooked.


This was Angus' creation. His had the Napoli sauce, cooked chicken breast with a Mediterranean rub and lemon zest, olives, fresh tomato, fetta cheese and fresh baby spinach with sour cream to finish...

...and they were good!



Cheers - Joolz

6 comments:

  1. They look delish. I'm glad you liked the candle making tutorial. It really is easy and they are lovely gifts to give as well. Let me know if you give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the first time in my life last week I ate pizza - in fact I made pizza too, if you can call putting stuff on a bought base 'making pizza'! Mmmm, not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any leftovers?
    Nothing better than cold pizza for breakfast....
    Yes, I'm hinting. Or rather begging!
    Your's looks YUM!

    My Old Guy has come up with some delicious pizza's, but he always used store-bought bases and fresh would be sooo much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tatersmama,
    I am savouring the leftovers as we speak - and how did you know I like them cold? Lol!

    - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jules
    I didn't know you could do Pizza in the Weber - I'm curious as to the cooking times/method.
    ciao
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.