Friday, June 19, 2009

Favourites on Friday...

Holiday destination - Bora Bora, Tahiti... when do we leave? I can be packed in 3 minutes!
*
Perfume -Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf ...it smells like fairy floss.
*
Beverage - Strawberry Daiquari ... preferably partaken on the pool deck, watching the sunset, on Bora Bora!
*
Animal - fluffy kittens, any kind. Awww!
*
Soothing indulgence - Body Shop Cooling Foot Spray - great for after shopping to soothe burning feet. Do they make one for burning, smoking credit cards?
* Spode China - just love it.
*
Flowers - Yellow Roses...yes, please!
*
Vehicle - Mini Cooper S - I owned an old Mini in 1980. Wish I could have another one, husband will never let me. Nightmare, mechanically.
*
Hope you enjoyed my favourite things, I have many others. Enjoy your weekend,
*
Cheers - Joolz
(All images were obtained from the Web)

5 comments:

  1. Hey! You've gone all Julie Andrews! (Sound of Music) Nice idea to share favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mornin sweetie,

    I just LOVE!!!!! blue and white china of nearly any kind.

    See I just knew you were/area woman of fabulous taste.!!!!!

    I luv mini coopers, I want one! Are they not such good little cars? What kind of problems do they have????

    Love & Prayers,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you doing Friday favorites! You made me all dreamy looking at your choices there...great job of it!

    blessings,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could be packed in 3 minutes as well, that would be a lovely holiday especially right now when it is cold and grey.
    Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I gave up smoking years and years ago, i decided to put my 'fag money' to good use and bought a 6-years old Mini in lovely Royal Blue. I did love that car, even the chrome bits. Sadly we never could find out why the driver's side footwell always flooded when it rained so it had to go. The times I bailed water out of that car!

    love, Angie, xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.