Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A little retail therapy....


K17 and I have been shopping in Mt Gambier today. She found shoes to go with her Grad dress and another dress for her 18th at the end of the month. I decked myself out for the Grad as well. Simple black, nothing that stands out from the crowd, thats me! I will be able to wear the pants, cami and jacket many times over. I also bought a pendant to set it all off which has a bit of *bling* factor :)


I bought a book recommended by Bonnie at http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/ so I hope to have an early night and get some of it read before I get too sleepy. It is called You Sexy Mother - a Life changing approach to motherhood. Bonnie has reviewed the first chapter and it sounds worth a read.


'A' is away tonight to I think I will hit the hay at 9pm (after Spicks n Specks), slather on some good moisturiser, rub my tired feet with peppermint foot lotion and get stuck into it. I can tape everything else on TV and watch it on the weekend.
Have a good one - Cheers, Joolz

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you bought the book ! I think you will like it. Let me know after you've read it ...

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.