Monday, October 27, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book....



For today - Monday, October 27, 2008


Outside my window... cars stream by and there are children playing in the school yard opposite my work.


I am thinking... what on earth can I cook for dinner tonight?!


I am thankful for... my washing machine. It wigged out last night, overflowed for no apparent reason, flooding my laundry. Today, it is working perfectly and has done 5 loads. Go figure.


From the kitchen... cooked really good pancakes yesterday morning for B15's friends. Maple syrup or Lemon & sugar. Yum!


I am wearing... coffee coloured capri pants, navy shirt and navy slides. My work attire.


I am creating... christmas presents for my sisters. I have all the supplies now so I can finish them.


I am going... to my Mum's after work. She needs her air conditioner filters vacuumed and then I am taking her out to the cemetary to put flowers on Dad's grave.


I am reading... the 3rd book in a series by Stephenie Meyer - Eclipse. I have already read Twilight and New Moon. All about teenage vampires and werewolves. Fascinating, page turning reading.


I am hoping... to have some more time off work this week. I like having the mornings home to potter and just do things as they need doing. See a dirty mark on the wall - clean it off!


I am hearing... the cleaner at work, she is washing the coffee cups.


Around the house... my garden is looking a little neater, A mowed the lawns yesterday so they look neat. A few more hours weeding out the back and it will look good again.


One of my favourite things... watching B15 hang out with her friends. They are a great bunch of girls and are very amusing to listen to and they genuinely like being around her.


A few plans for the rest of the week... just hoping for a few mornings off to potter, B15 has an orthodontist appointment on Thursday and I must look up some baby photos for K17 so she can plan her 18th Birthday invitations.


Here is a picture I am sharing...




Looks like I am getting the hang of adding pictures...
Cheers for now - Joolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.