Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thoughtful Thursday



I had the day off work today. I had my nails done! It is one hour when no-one interupts me. It is
'me' time. I have been doing this for 4 years now. I deserve it. I love it.

I received: my prize stitchery from Rhonda Jean in the mail yesterday. It made me smile. :)
I am thinking: of all the people who lost their lives on September 11, 2001. Rest in peace.
I am cooking: Blueberry/white choc muffins, double choc muffins and 'Mum's boiled Salad Dressing' (mayonnaise).
For dinner tonight: Chicken Wellington w. cream cheese and chives, fresh tossed salad of lettuce greens, truss tomatoes, leb cucumber, spanish onion, celery, carrot and kalamata olives, parm cheese (w. my salad dressing), baked potatoes w sour cream.....okay the Chicken Wellington is from Lenards!
My girls: are at the final netball training before GF on Saturday. K17 is in the B Grade final and B14 is helping my friend KP train her 13/under side for the final.
I can hear: the Paralypics in the other room. It's the Aussie Rollers basketball. Must try and catch a game. It's very speccy.
I am savouring: a glass of Cab Sav. Aaagh!
I am: having trouble with the photo of the muffins so I will finish this post and see where it ends up. I need K17 and B14 to help me. Why do I feel 144 years old right now?
Until next time,
Kind regards - Julie
After editing, I see it has worked so now I am on a roll. Look out! : )







2 comments:

  1. You are a roll all right! Thos emuffins look delish and your dinner sounds yummy.We have been watchin gsome of the paralympics and have been in awe of their achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Now you're cooking on gas in more ways than one! The world, as they say, is now your lobster: you can show us what you've been up to as well as telling us.
    Angie, xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.